rays or no rays?

ir_fuel

but Mike, surely if he has the 35th Ani wheels he would be better off keeping them?

Paying £1000 for the Rays on an 03-05 was fair enough when you were handing over the standard wheels, but they aren't standard wheels.. and I bet you the dealer won't be taking them back into stock.

but Mike, surely if he has the 35th Ani wheels he would be better off keeping them?

Paying £1000 for the Rays on an 03-05 was fair enough when you were handing over the standard wheels, but they aren't standard wheels.. and I bet you the dealer won't be taking them back into stock.

it didn't say which was better to keep, purely pointed out how much rays were as a option

it didn't say which was better to keep, purely pointed out how much rays were as a option

My point being that it cost you £1000 to upgrade to the Rays on the 03-05 car, with an 06 car it would be a downgrade.

I think the point here is that the GT4 wheels over here maybe quite sort after. In europe they get them as standard, over there they view the RAYS as an upgrade. In the uk the Rays are now standard.

If every car had the GT4 alloys, we would allwant the Rays as an upgrade to be different :surrender:

I definitely wouldn't spend extra money to get the Rays. If you can get them for a low price, not replacing the standards ones, it might be worth it. Use one of the sets for winter.

Too late :teeth:

I got them B)

Well at least now i can say the car is full-option :D (except for that UGLY orange interiour :thumbdown: which i didnt take, nothing personal dough :teeth: )

I'am right ?

The 06 stock rims for the Continent are same as 05 Limited Editions.

For € 1.000,= you will get the forged 5 spoke RAYS, which are lighter in weight than the 06 stock rims..............

In UK the 06 stock rims are the RAYS, are the Continent stock rims not available, Considered as downgrade ?

:thumbs:

In the US the expensive models have the rims with a styling mix of European RAYS and Limited Editions. (Forged)

Styling not so nice (IMO) but 245/40/18 in front & fat 265/35/19 at rear !

I like the 19" size at rear.