searched for all components for super chargers....

anthonyblue

i have searched the foorum and the internet for components for a super charger..., im not a fan of turbos after being in a friends golf r32 turbo at stage 2....plus i love the wine off the charger....was possibly thinking of gathering all the components myself as a garage close by is capable of fitting as i have heard its cheaper to do this way then buy a kit....obvisouly i could copy everything in a kit, but is that worth while? any unnessary parts? all info seems to lead to turbos which isnt what i want.

any help would be greatfull!

anthony

it would seem to make sense a kit would be cheaper but i dont know for sure, if you want to go FI, get your reading glasses out. check out the build threads from members on here and then head over to my350z and have a look through the americans info on them.

Talking £7k to answer your next question.

looking at vortech kit probably but if you have more money the HKS system is available to answer your second next question.

depending on the setup you could comfortably get anywhere from 350bhp to 400bhp safely on stock internals to answer your next question.

Changing the internals costs big bucks! to answer another question your going to ask.

• 3 weeks later...