Recommended garages (indy or main dealer)

MGR

I need to find a decent garage around the reading (berkshire) area for the 350Z. I'm just going to get a small job done (fit braided brake hoses and replace brake fluid) but if they turn out to be good will be using them for lots of further work in the future.

I've done a search but it didn't turn up anything.

I'm more concerned with the quality of work than price but would be good to get good quality and a cheap(er) price than the main dealer.

thanks in advance for any info.

I'd be interested in this too as I'm on the area. I've used Nissan Reading for a service and they were ok - didn't thrill me with customer service though. For my non-nissan cars there are a couple of reasonable garages in the Camberley area {camberley MOT} - never had to take my Nissan there but would trust them with a job like this and their price is quite reasonable.

I {thought} I had a major problem with my prelude, turned out to be a clutch which they did for me at a reasonable price and talked through a couple of other small things with some sensible advice.

An hours drive for someone who is a known quantity, and carries out superior work, is surely worth it regardless of how major/minor the job is.

And lets not forget this is brakes we're talking about, they are a kinda important feature on a Zed!