COD Black Ops Multiplayer Trailer

c-macd

good good! although im getting to the point of killing anyone with the ump silenced :lol:

nube tubing has its moments and uses but so much pain along with it from idiots who cant use anythign else. start of scrapyard, yes i am one of those people who tube a grenade instantly over the top for the multi kill then change class to shotty.

my favourite thing at the moment though is booster hunting, like everyone these little squeeky children do my nut in!! :rant: check youtube for "booster justice" ;) i have my booster justice class set up :#1:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah I love a bit of booster hunting myself! I've been trying out a lot of different set ups recently in order to complete challenges and get experience using different weapons. Because I don't want to hurt my team's chances of winning while I'm attempting these things, I tend to do it in Free For All. EVERY other game has boosters in it! It's unbelievable.

I must admit one of the challenges I was trying to accomplish was to get Danger Close Pro so SEVERAL boosters got noob tubed! :lol:

that's because a knife kill in the "old days" used to be a humiliating thing! now its just the norm, the throwing knife has semi taken its place followed closely by pistol kills.

pistols my favourite

Dual Silenced USPs :cloud9:

I'm into attempting ridiculous group hug sticky grenade kills...... oh and killing people out right by directly hitting them with stun or flash :lol:

there's a guy that runs about with flash's and one man army and follows people for ages throwing them at their heads, apparently 2 to the head kills :lol:

stickies from as far away is ace. ive not managed to stick my own guy when he runs in though :lol:

my favourite thing at the moment though is booster hunting, like everyone these little squeeky children do my nut in!! :rant: check youtube for "booster justice" ;) i have my booster justice class set up :#1:

I gave boosting a go (I know I know, noob) with 3 other people... Got a nuke in under a minute, thought it was quite funny :teeth: .

Shocking behaviour friddela, I hope it was a one off!

I have been tempted to try it, cos I've been trying to get a nuke for ages with no success. My best kill streak is 19, I probably just need to get better with the chopper gunner but I've only had it twice so it's hard to practice! :lol:

Day off tomorrow, might well be on all day. I'm gonna do it! :#1::yahoo:

ive not had a nuke and i will never had one, utterly ruins the game that thing :dry: especially any of the objective games :rant: 197, about to win and BOOM you lose. why exactly did i spend the last 10 mins playing when some kill whore will ruin it for everyone :dry:

me and biscuit tried boostng once for a laugh, did it for 3 seconds and got bored really.

my longest kill streak is 23, i commonly get a kill streak of 6-9 each game on the nicer maps. but im always running in with a shotty or knife which doesnt lend itself to long kill streaks. not really bothered tbh, ive switched them to harrier precision and pavelow because i cant be bothered hiding under a desk fiddling with a laptop or waiting for a care package only for it to A bounce and kill me or B get killed as soon as it lands and then stolen or C get endless UAV, counter UAV and ammo.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using explosives. I always play Hardcore HQ with friends or solo. Nothing more satisfying with a bit of Danger Close to nade the hell out of the HQ. People always complain so it actually makes me enjoy it more.

RPG's are the best.

so basically blowing people up with a rocket launcher? :wacko::dummy:

people using the noob tube usual just fire in a random direction hoping to hit something hence the word noob :lol:

takes very little skill to get multi kills and is seen as very lame if you use it.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like i'll still be playing CoD:MW after reading the below thread -

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... c9qfgr3mb1

it's saved me some money then :)

**edit** only gameservers.com have the right to host servers - http://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic ... 11&t=40529 still having doubts as it's VAC instead of PB :headhurt: