COD Black Ops Multiplayer Trailer

c-macd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you actually have to look down the scope of a sniper rifle to make a long distance shot, Ill be happy.

The millions of "no scoping" prepubescent idiots that think "no scoping iz cool yeah innit", will probably not be happy, but alas, I don't much care.

As long as you actually have to look down the scope of a sniper rifle to make a long distance shot, Ill be happy.

The millions of "no scoping" prepubescent idiots that think "no scoping iz cool yeah innit", will probably not be happy, but alas, I don't much care.

:lol: YES i agree with you. jumping off a building, doing a 360 and then no scoping will simply be countered with "hahaha scream all you want im going to keep noob tubing you untill you quit! :teeth: "

Good Point!

After taking a look on digital spy it seems as though there will be the usual multiplayer available, but you will have to pay a subscription to get all the "Premium" online play.

I will have to take a look nearer the time as after seeing the new Medal of Honour trailers, i may be playing that instead!

TBH, i will buy this game, but i dont play MW2 enough. i cant stand going up against those bloody idiots that spend, nigh on, most their waking life on it, pounding the crap out of me. i wish there were a way (perhaps there is), to separate the nerds/geeks from the people that want a bit of light hearted (beer fuelled) fun.

when ure at the bottom of the list with 1000 deaths and only one lucky kill with the others that have been online a total time that would scare most people. :scare: it does get quite frustrating. :angry:

oh well back to world of warcraft! LOL

TBH, i will buy this game, but i dont play MW2 enough. i cant stand going up against those bloody idiots that spend, nigh on, most their waking life on it, pounding the crap out of me. i wish there were a way (perhaps there is), to separate the nerds/geeks from the people that want a bit of light hearted (beer fuelled) fun.

when ure at the bottom of the list with 1000 deaths and only one lucky kill with the others that have been online a total time that would scare most people. :scare: it does get quite frustrating. :angry:

oh well back to world of warcraft! LOL

:blush: *whistles*

best bet is to get a bunch of mates on! then your in a big enough team its not so bad :)

or just play some more :lol:

have to admit that MW2 is pretty appauling for matching people, it does do it though, you can tell if you join a noob friends game, its far too easy to win as they have been matched to lower ranked players. if my mate whos a low rank joins me he gets annihilated. speaking of xbox here

yup xbox.

i always find that im on rank 34 or something. but end up with a load of others on 70. and i bet they have been round the clock once or twice.

i play online with others and just get battered! they kill me for fun. "lets see who can kill mark the most with a knife!" :thumbdown: bloody barstewards!!!

yup xbox.

i always find that im on rank 34 or something. but end up with a load of others on 70. and i bet they have been round the clock once or twice.

i play online with others and just get battered! they kill me for fun. "lets see who can kill mark the most with a knife!" :thumbdown: bloody barstewards!!!

thats hilarious, its funny because its true :lol: :lol: :lol: im one of said barstewards :blush:

wow... the digital equivelent of heroin

Really looking forward to this, but have heard rumours that to be able to play "Premium" multiplayer you will have to pay a subscription!! :scare:

might have second thoughts after all, i ain't paying for a game service on the PC :rant:

only time will tell i guess if it's my kinda game or not :shrug:

**edit** it also must have the Hardcore options or it's defo a no-no, filling someone with almost a full clip from a m4 at close range and seeing then run off in normal mode just plain sucks :boxing:

Really looking forward to this, but have heard rumours that to be able to play "Premium" multiplayer you will have to pay a subscription!! :scare:

might have second thoughts after all, i ain't paying for a game service on the PC :rant:

only time will tell i guess if it's my kinda game or not :shrug:

**edit** it also must have the Hardcore options or it's defo a no-no, filling someone with almost a full clip from a m4 at close range and seeing then run off in normal mode just plain sucks :boxing:

so the hardcore is good then?? surely its just filled with noob tubing and LMG's/P90's?

I'd say less noob tubing in hardcore but you tend to find better players. 1 to 2 shot kills with just about every weapon which is better because as Neo says there is nothing more infuriating than hitting someone repeatedly in the chest and them killing you!

the pc servers i use they have banned the use of tubing, marty, last stand and on some RPG have also been banned, if you use either of the banned weapons u get kicked by the 3rd party software the servers have installed, try doing that on MW2 or on the consoles of either MW1/MW2 :teeth:

give hardcore games a try you'll be surprised :)

**edit** agreed there does seem to be a higher skill level with hardcore players tho :teeth: