De Badge

Jackal

I am hopefully going to look at a UK 05 Z over the weekend.

I notice from the pics that it has been de-badged - what are the implications of this....i.e. would it of required a respray etc?

At the risk of being shot for asking a question you peps have been asked hundreds of times - anything specific I should be asking?

Brief rundown:

Black

2005 GT Pack

17,000 miles

Nismo Kit

19" Nismo Alloys

Sat Nav

DVD

Parking Sensor

£25k

Obviously hopeful of knocking that price down if I take a fancy to it.

Just for info, I lifted the rear badge on mine and it *does* have holes in the boot and location lugs on the badge!

what model mate???

UK '06 Coupe

I bought two badges in the group buy on here but thought I might leave the back one off, dont have a choice now.... :thumbdown: (dont fancy a fill 'n' spray)

Just for info, I lifted the rear badge on mine and it *does* have holes in the boot and location lugs on the badge!

what model mate???

UK '06 Coupe

I bought two badges in the group buy on here but thought I might leave the back one off, dont have a choice now.... :thumbdown: (dont fancy a fill 'n' spray)

OK sound worth bearin in mind for future 06 owners :thumbs:

what model mate???

UK '06 Coupe

You saying pre MY06 they don't Liam?

what model mate???

UK '06 Coupe

You saying pre MY06 they don't Liam?

My 05 didn't have any :)

Looks stunning mate. :teeth: Looks like its had all the options added already such parking sensors etc.

Front and back badges would have to have been filled and resprayed so check for bodge jobs.

Sat nav and HU is aftermarket so have a look to make sure the install is good.

It seems to have had too much done to it to not be a members car from here or the OC which is strange. Usually such enthusiasts are on places like this :wacko:

Sports Exhaust? Does that mean Nismo?

Make sure to check for swirls and stone chips.

Apart from that mate it looks schweeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! I used to have a Kuro and I was gonna spend about £5k on making it look like that (Nismo kit and wheels). Very nice mate. A bit pricey however for an 18 month old car. Will you be p/x ing or straight cash?

I thought the HU was aftermarket but I didn't think the Sat Nav was....

There are some things I need to find out about it (one of them being what does "sports exhaust" mean...Nismo??).

It would be straight cash so what do you think is a fair price....23/23.5? :headhurt:

There are some things I need to find out about it (one of them being what does "sports exhaust" mean...Nismo??).

It would be straight cash so what do you think is a fair price....23/23.5? :headhurt:

Just check everything out and anything you're not even slightly happy with highlight to them and reduce the cost of correction (plus a bit! ;) ) into the calculation. Then pay what you're happy with - does that include a warranty?

Just check everything out and anything you're not even slightly happy with highlight to them and reduce the cost of correction (plus a bit! ;) ) into the calculation. Then pay what you're happy with - does that include a warranty?

I would assume a UK 05 car would still have warranty....need to check if any mods have voided it in any way though.