Front Splitter

Jay

Hey guys and gals, was wondering if anyone knew where to get one of these front splitters in the uk? I have seen them on american ebay, but cant be bothered with the hassle of importing etc. Thanks in advance :):thumbs:

splitter.jpg

Paul-HDR1.jpg

lmao should have kept this one quiet mate, you're starting a craze... i was looking at the carbon fins for the front end originally but i dont know what to do.... the cars of the road after the show on the 22nd and getting stripped for the winter. time to start getting it ready for next year.

I have them on my Amuse but as you say Jay - the big issue is the import cost which is most of the price of the splitter. Good opportunity here for Chilli Red or similar to import a batch and sell them on here minus the ridiculous shipping cost. I'd be up for a couple of spares - they do sit quite low esp when you're on coilovers with the Amuse.

:headhurt:

I think they'd look well on either Nismo V1 or V2.

lmao dont worry jay i wont get them as im not as rich as u! im gonna look into widening the nismo v1 again over the winter... painter said it will never look right once done though might. might buy a replica kit to try it with first...

you can help me out with it during the dark winter nights lol im gonna try and spend a bit on it over the winter and get it show ready for next year... not gonna take it to the track again dont like my newly aquired fly chips on my bumper

lol shoulda kept that idea quiet jay until u done it. if neils criminal record is anything to go by he will steal ur idea lol

i had colour coded corner splitters on my mazda 323 back in the day theyre a nice touch esp onto a bodykit

neil u lookin for a new track toy then?