My Kuro black Z meets Volk Racing GTS

Mathys

:teeth:

I decided to upgrade my 18" Rays to 19" Volk Racing GTS rims. I'm keeping the 18's for the winter, just fitted some Dunlop Wintersport M3 on them in stock sizes.

First I looked around a bit on my350z and eventually Status Auto Design was the cheapest for me. They could also supply the wheels with tyres and balance them.

So I got GTS 19X9.5 +17 in front with Goodyear F1 GSD3 255/35/19

GTS 19X10.5 +18 in rear with Goodyear F1 GSD3 275/35/19

The ride comfort is as good or better like the standard setup. The goodyears are really nice tyres, not as hard as the Bridgestones. The fitter from the wintertyres required an extra person to get them off the rays!

Got some pictures, not really high quality. At least you get an idea how it looks....

MyGTS4.jpg

MyGTS3.jpg

MyGTS1.jpg

MyGTS2.jpg

:teeth:

I decided to upgrade my 18" Rays to 19" Volk Racing GTS rims. I'm keeping the 18's for the winter, just fitted some Dunlop Wintersport M3 on them in stock sizes.

First I looked around a bit on my350z and eventually Status Auto Design was the cheapest for me. They could also supply the wheels with tyres and balance them.

So I got GTS 19X9.5 +17 in front with Goodyear F1 GSD3 255/35/19

GTS 19X10.5 +18 in rear with Goodyear F1 GSD3 275/35/19

The ride comfort is as good or better like the standard setup. The goodyears are really nice tyres, not as hard as the Bridgestones. The fitter from the wintertyres required an extra person to get them off the rays!

Got some pictures, not really high quality. At least you get an idea how it looks....

Awesome! How much for the wheels/tires?

Have you got a close up shot of the centre, I'm confoosed!!

:stupid:

Srry, 2MB attachment limit exceeded. Pm your email address if u like and I can send some more to make it clear that I do have centre caps :p

lol - I can see them, just wanting a close up to see if those type of wheels would be an option.

Have you got a Photobucket account? No need to worry about size limits then. :thumbs: