Was thinking its about time i got a new exhaust...

matty316

Any sound clips or any more pics of your 5zigen pro racer clarkie ? think im going to go for yours , love the looks but dont want it stupidly loud at idle.

Think the 5zigen pro racer fits my requirements , i only want it loud when accelerating hard

how much did you pay for yours ? , im guesing they are expensive

Any sound clips or any more pics of your 5zigen pro racer clarkie ? think im going to go for yours , love the looks but dont want it stupidly loud at idle.

Think the 5zigen pro racer fits my requirements , i only want it loud when accelerating hard

how much did you pay for yours ? , im guesing they are expensive

I had a look at that exhaust, it looks B) but I couldn't find one for less than £1,500 :scare: that was on the Envy website :scare::scare::scare: just as well I didn't order after what happened....

I would PM ChilliRed and see if she can get you a price, but I would make sure you are sitting down....

The buddy club is a fantastic exhaust one of the few that makes power, id reccomend it to anyone that can take the noise. I had buddy club with manifold and berk sports cats it wasnt subtle but i didnt use bungs :thumbs:

I heard you car was VERY loud :lol: I have my bungs very firmly in and standard cats, and I think thats loud :scare:

I quite like the ProRacer SP, but they're about £1,600 :scare: (coincidentally I think that may be what Sarah has fitted to her car) but I'm really worried about picking an exhaust that's going to be too loud for an everyday car - expecially as I've got HFCs fitted.

I think my options are pretty much limited to either a Nismo, Motordyne Gamma (still going to be loud) or Milltek. Shame really, I quite like the idea of a Blitz Nur Spec T...

The buddy club is a fantastic exhaust one of the few that makes power, id reccomend it to anyone that can take the noise. I had buddy club with manifold and berk sports cats it wasnt subtle but i didnt use bungs :thumbs:

I heard you car was VERY loud :lol: I have my bungs very firmly in and standard cats, and I think thats loud :scare:

Yep it was loud, but i made 290 bhp on the dyno day with std ecu...

In the end i had solid engine / tranny molunts and it was viciously loud! Wont be buying those sort of mounts again, even though the throttle response was fantastic. Miss the car now. :byebye:

Not got any sound clips sorry,but I would recommend it.

It's not noise at idle but boot it and above 3k revs it sounds awesome.I paid £750 for mine but that was when the exchange rate was a lot better.

Speak to Chilli Red/Sarah I'm sure it's less than the Envy price. :thumbs:

I like it, but it's either parked outside my bedroom window (which is really going to **** my girlfriend off when I leave for the gym at 6.30 every morning) or in our office car park outside my boss' window (which is really going to **** him off at any time of the day) :blackeye:

I like it, but it's either parked outside my bedroom window (which is really going to **** my girlfriend off when I leave for the gym at 6.30 every morning) or in our office car park outside my boss' window (which is really going to **** him off at any time of the day) :blackeye:

DO IT :surrender:

What exhaust are you running now Ian, still deafening everyone you see? I think my s2k might give you a run for your money, did a static test and blipping it to max revs was 127db at 1m lol.

On a drive by it was only 123db... :bangin:

Still with the single but now got tomei decats & a supercharger adding to the noise :evil:

I'll have to do a noise test soon on it, but its louder than the last time we compared :surrender:

Thanks for your support Adrian - can I come and kip on your sofa?!

Waiting for Motordyne to get back to Mark @ Abbey with prices for a Gamma/XYZ and will decide then. The one thing that put me off the Milltek was that the Y-pipe is 60mm (2.36") which is an improvement over standard but the Berk HFCs are 2.5". AFAIK, the Motordyne and Nismo are 2.5" and the Blitz is 2.75".

As any man knows, every fraction of an inch is vital...