A Little Engine Dress!

Tricky-Ricky

Got around to making a harness cover today, unfortunately i could only get 1/6 thick alloy angle, so the bending was a bit difficult, you will see what i mean from the pic, if i had any alloy mig wire i would of tacked it so there is no gap, but I'll get around to it eventually.

2010_0807.jpg

2010_0807002.jpg

looks well, what oil catch can is that? thnk you need to weld some plates on for the studs if you want to fit a 350z strutbar, get an aftermarket one if you want one strange that they think you dont need one, is there any under neatch? (swaybars)

looks well, what oil catch can is that? thnk you need to weld some plates on for the studs if you want to fit a 350z strutbar, get an aftermarket one if you want one strange that they think you dont need one, is there any under neatch? (swaybars)

The catch can is just an ebay cheapy, and the GT runs the same ARBs as the Z,

I didn't realise that the Z had separate studs for the strut brace, rather than like most that bolt to the damper top plates.

I know there are aftermarket struts available for the GT but because most are either Japanese or US in origin it makes them rather expensive by the time they are imported, as nobody in the UK bothers much with GT parts.

Just out of interest, has anyone driven their Z with the strut bar removed? and was there any noticeable difference?

The catch can is just an ebay cheapy, and the GT runs the same ARBs as the Z,

I didn't realise that the Z had separate studs for the strut brace, rather than like most that bolt to the damper top plates.

I know there are aftermarket struts available for the GT but because most are either Japanese or US in origin it makes them rather expensive by the time they are imported, as nobody in the UK bothers much with GT parts.

Just out of interest, has anyone driven their Z with the strut bar removed? and was there any noticeable difference?

felt pretty floppy