Sat in traffic

Paino

Mine does this! Just assumed it must be normal! revs go up and down a tiny bit and car shakes a little sometimes. I'll give the aircon thing a try next time I'm idling for a bit, Good tip! Cheers!

350z seems to have plenty random noises which you need to learn to ignore I reckon. Main one being the gearbox/clutch which seems to make all sorts of random noises!

eh hangon, something aint right if it's hunting like that? whats your battery like and alternator? check battery with a multimeter and then start the car and see that its about 13.7 to the battery to see that the alternator is working as its supossed to. Check the air intake filter and take off the intake pipe and check the throttle body might be manky scanky.

:band:

eh hangon, something aint right if it's hunting like that? whats your battery like and alternator? check battery with a multimeter and then start the car and see that its about 13.7 to the battery to see that the alternator is working as its supossed to. Check the air intake filter and take off the intake pipe and check the throttle body might be manky scanky.

:band:

+1 clean the throttle body. Make sure you have the throttle reset procedure to hand for afters. :thumbs: