I feel like I have had a Avatar complaint....

DoogyRev

Are you a Scaredy Cat  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Scaredy Cat

• Yes... I cry every time I see it
    • No.... I love Clowns

It frightens the sh!t out of my girlfriend. but that's a good thing.

:lol::lol:

You mean me don't you! :lol:

It scares the sh1t out of me but I can avoid it...................I do have this real fear that one day you will turn up to a meet and be the ACTUAL clown! :scare:

Not you it was someonn called "yxin" :lol::lol:

And funnily enough I have thought about it :scare: but I think my attempt at looking like a scary clown would end up more like......

ronald-mcdonald-3.jpg

Nuff Said !... aint gonna happen (yet)... so your safe

I like it. Keep it. Its better than everyone having this bloody vulture symbol! :surrender:

Sounds Good to me :thumbs:

Reminds me of a bloke i know called stuart eastman who lives in whitchurch. Argh! :scare:

Yeah, I hate that cockhead :dry:

You know him as well? :wacko:

Cant say I know him.............. bet you cant guess where I live? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It scares the sh1t out of me but I can avoid it...................I do have this real fear that one day you will turn up to a meet and be the ACTUAL clown! :scare:

Come on Nixy that is not scary. Now pulling back your curtains late at night and seeing a certain face pressed up to the window would be :scare:;):lol:

ntimraW

Come on Nixy that is not scary. Now pulling back your curtains late at night and seeing a certain face pressed up to the window would be :scare:;):lol:

ntimraW

Dave! :scare::lol: