European Road Trip 2010 Video

trackpig

Kudos to the GF to go with you let alone take the car out on the ring :thumbs: Loved the left handers when all of a sudden there was alot of blond hair floating in front of the camera :lol:

FAIL on the Honda Tshirt... take it the indo is on the left hand side on UK Zs... Does the Z not have tensioners on the seatbelt? Or are you driving without :scare: Looks a bit strange that one, mine tense the seatbelt so you sit solid in the seat, finally on youtube clips = TSC on or off? (thought I saw some flashing lights there...)

Interesting regarding the clutch fluid, something that I've overlooked also might be worth to replace, I got a braided line so that'll go in at the same time. Some trip... those 10£ cameras do the job!

A :drunk:

Petrol cost? :lol:;)

I must have missed your post earlier-

Honda t shirt- I like it, what can I say.

Indicator on the left hand side on my car.

Seat belts on

TCS off

Airbag warning light flashing due to wiring in seat and tilting seat forward to access luggage.

I certainly did sh*t myself when the clutch pedal hit the floor! Easy job to change fluid.

£10 ebay cameras are great!

Fuel ~ £500.

:thumbs:

Great vids!

And you made the crossing on my ferry!! (I work on the Maersk Dunkerque, although just renamed Dunkerque Seaways)

WHere abouts it North East you from? There is a NE meet coming up in a few weeks....

Come on then, how can you tell which ferry we were on from the vid? I think you are right by the way!

I am in Sunderland, I'll have a look in the North east section for the meet details. :thumbs:

It was the way the Port side mooring deck is painted. :thumbs:

You were probably on when I was on I think. But I was on nights, so wont have seen you!