Y pipe for £109

Zugara

Who's going to order the first one then !!

Waiting for a reply from them.....so it might be me. :scare:

What do you have as the rest of the exhaust then ?

I am hoping in getting my scorpion soon so this will be the extra bit to go with it :thumbs:

I am hoping in getting my scorpion soon so this will be the extra bit to go with it :thumbs:

Just bog standard. Mark at abbey suggested just changing the Y pipe, might buy the K1 for sale on here at the mo, but i am concerned about how loud it would be. :shrug:

Do you want me to see how much they will sell for 2 y pipes?

Just bog standard. Mark at abbey suggested just changing the Y pipe, might buy the K1 for sale on here at the mo, but i am concerned about how loud it would be. :shrug:

Do you want me to see how much they will sell for 2 y pipes?

Yes why not, I am going to get one deffo.

As for the exhaust my oem is rusty but a K1 I am not going for hence to load for me :lol: but I was hoping someone would sell a half decent exhaust cheap to me but nothing around at the moment. I would love the nismo but £750 upwards secondhand :scare: so the scorpion wins at the moment but have not ordered one yet.

Ok chaps, have emailed them again. But dont hold out much hope. Will keep plodding on with it.

is this the lads thats actually are japspeed group making them? found a link a while back where they had excactly the same stuff as japspeed but cheaper and not the branding on them.

thought u had already spoke with them?? no joy wi mwtech either??

Yep your right, spoke to them and they seemed like they were interested in selling as agroup buy, but alas we are not even worth a courtsey call/email. Tried them today and the phone goes straight to a mobile answer machine. Just would wonder if you made a purchase, would you actually get anthing!

Mwtech was still waiting!