Connect Premium

J3NTON

Hi guys,

I've just gone and signed myself down for a 370z GT with connect premium, for September.

Quite fancied the multimedia and the satnav...but I noticed something on the spec list under connect premium called Michelin something or other, I asked the salesman and he had no idea what it was!

Just wondering if anyone can give me a quick brief on what's actually included in the connect premium and what they do??

Cheers,

Michelin Guide? I have no idea sorry, even though I suppose I have it. I've only just mastered the satnav, although mastered might be taking it a bit far haha. It's great, the connect premium, the best thing is the ipod interface and being able to use USB sticks. The audio is pretty good too.

Michelin Guide? I have no idea sorry, even though I suppose I have it. I've only just mastered the satnav, although mastered might be taking it a bit far haha. It's great, the connect premium, the best thing is the ipod interface and being able to use USB sticks. The audio is pretty good too.

Michelin Guide! That's the badger! I asked the salesman and he just sat there shrugging his shoulders for 5 minutes ha!

If you do find out, let me know, and vice versa.

September can't come quick enough for me!! :drive1

You are correct they are POIs and I think it does more than just tell you where they are and more than just restraunts, I think it does phone numbers (which is then dialable for the phone connection) and maybe even a bit of blurb about them. When I remember, I'll go find a POI in the satnav and see what it says :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
OK, thanks for the clarification, the brochure etc is a bit misleading. I have also been trying to find out which is the most upto date sat nav version. My car states version: 09/10 Map No.1 with programme version X1E32018.

Cheers

I am quite certain you would have the latest version as I am sure we would have heard of an update - Chris`I would be most upset if another version was already out when he went to a lot of trouble last May to make sure his had the connect premium system and his was one of the very first 370's with it.

But if in doubt you can always try Nissan customer services - good luck though

Just for reassurance - the code for mine (from the handbook) is 2008-2009 EuropeDVD-ROM

No idea which is the latest version officially, but they can load up new versions as and when they become available, so if you are concerned then contact Nissan :thumbs: I'll check my version in a bit, but given that this model hasnt been out long, I wouldnt imagine that there are any updates yet.

As already said, the 6 CD changer was swapped out for Connect Premium (single CD and HDD). AFAIK, there wasnt any updates to the marketing literature for this. I will ask NMGB and see if they are aware or if we have just been given out of date literature (which could well be the case!)

Thanks for the responses and the clarification regarding the premium connect. I have emailed Nissan uk for latest satnav version details. one final point which I did ask the salesman whom didn't instill confidence as he knew very little about the car was servicing, when is the 1st service due?