want my creaky ass sorted

UNABASHED

read up on all the causes of the creaky rear at low speeds and seems more than likely that my issues lay with the droplinks. If I take the zed to a normal run oif the mill garage will they be able to have a nosey round and tell me for definite so that I can then drive off and but the parts from a trader on here and they go back to get it sorted?

or is this this the sort of issue that the garage will need to get my car in bits before they can diagnose and byu that point I will be in there hands regarding parts?

or is this the sort of thing where the aprts need to be physically swapped out before the casue of the creaking can be diagnosed?

100% guarantee it will be the rear drop links mate.

ZMANALEX sells uprated ones on here but they're quite pricey. I paid £25 for a pair of aftermarket ones off eBay, which will probably only last a year or so until they start making the noise again, but it was the best option for me at the time.

I would just buy a pair and take it to the garage and get them to swap them.

you can buy them from nissan for 35 quid if i recall. make sure you get the later, beefier ones which should be the only ones nissan supply, i dont know which ones you'd get off of ebay though, the older ones are weedy.

its a really easy job to change them.

you can climb under and have a good pull on your ARB to see if its noisy

I tried spraying mine with grease but hasn't made a lot of difference! Mind I didn't pull back the rubber seal so that could be why. I've replaced drop links on my dads alfa before and it wasn't that hard just needed 2 jacks in order to lift the suspension arm up as the link only came off easily when suspension was at a certain angle. Didn't cure the noise on the Alfa mind, turned out to be the top mount!

got me some grease on my lunch to get her lubed up when I get home, do I need to jack the car up to get at these droplinks then?

Yes, or even easier with a wheel off. Make sure you get the straw/nozzle as far into the rubber boot as possible.