Exhaust and ALL SORTED THANKYOU ******

Pimm

I am after a cat back and y-pipe as my original system has rusted and sounds flat and horrible. I need one asap.

I would love the nismo but the price even second hand is to much for me. Not interested in K1's though, sorry.

Let me know what you have even if a trader can do me a good deal, anything considered :thumbs:

Cheers

my HKS Style cat back system is off the car now just in the process of polishing it up ; ) wouldn't be looking for alot either as there are a couple of bad points with it unfortunetly.

Tad

Pray tell us of thou bad points and costeth required sir. :lol:

my HKS Style cat back system is off the car now just in the process of polishing it up ; ) wouldn't be looking for alot either as there are a couple of bad points with it unfortunetly.

Tad

How much are you looking at for this taddy? I would love 1 of these!

Tad

Pray tell us of thou bad points and costeth required sir. :lol:

I think your asking me whats up with it and how much do i want :lol: ile pm you and bhavin85 ;)

BUMP! ;)

When my OEM exhaust and y-pipe come off you're welcome to them for gratis (or perhaps a free pizza ;)). However they've done 48,000 miles so not in amazing nick...

Thanks for the offer but I have now just got a envy y pipe and will be ordering a exhaust in the morning. :thumbs::thumbs:

Let me know when you have got yours fitted so i can have a look and a listen :thumbs::thumbs:

When my OEM exhaust and y-pipe come off you're welcome to them for gratis (or perhaps a free pizza ;)). However they've done 48,000 miles so not in amazing nick...

Thanks for the offer but I have now just got a envy y pipe and will be ordering a exhaust in the morning. :thumbs::thumbs:

Let me know when you have got yours fitted so i can have a look and a listen :thumbs::thumbs:

I got a y-pipe from envy but still waiting for the exhaust, 2 weeks and counting!!