£23.50 splitter! Pics

bodyboarder

If i get a chance to take it off this weekend i will do a " how to " for everyone and gets some pics of it :thumbs:

Oh and yes i had my bumper , roof spoiler and wheels done all at the same time so he sprayed the splitter and mud gaurds for free . I think to make it look like mine you need to have the " mouth" part of the bumper done the same colour , i did try it with how it came from seat, didnt look quite as good but still worth doing.

Cant believe how this mod has gone down! I feel well chuffed and now a respected member on here :lol:

A nice wind-up with the thread title - fully expecting some naff ply thing and and turns out you could be making yourself a nice litter earner :lol:

Better get you signed up as a trader :p

Thats the one zugara but you will pay under £25 from a seat dealership :thumbs: Just ask for a seat leon cupra r front splitter, if they ask for a reg just say its for my mates leon as i broke the splitter and its on a 05 plate, thats what i done. I put one of these on my s2000 and it looked really good so thought i would do the same to my zed :thumbs: