Best Penalty ever ?

That boy had just taken penalty shots to another level :thumbs: Could see that catching up..feel for the goalkeepers. It's difficult enough as it is... deflecting penalty shots let alone being to mind read your opponent who come up with something like that.

Immense, i saw it live :thumbs:

Reminds me of Henry doing something similar at Arsenal, but that was just a pass. I was in the Garden for weeks after that one.

I find i relatively simple to do, the hard part is genarating that much bloody power and accuracy, truly a brilliant piece of skill...

I still can't actually see how he does it :wacko:

Run up and body shape sugest he's gonna leather it with his right foot and on his approach he extends his last stride with the left leg so that it kicks the ball when the keeper and everyone else still thinks there's a swing of the right leg to come......... very clever......... :#1:

I still can't actually see how he does it :wacko:

Run up and body shape sugest he's gonna leather it with his right foot and on his approach he extends his last stride with the left leg so that it kicks the ball when the keeper and everyone else still thinks there's a swing of the right leg to come......... very clever......... :#1:

Have you tried doing it ??

Bloody hard :surrender:

Have you tried doing it ??

Bloody hard :surrender:

Just.................. on my way to the loo, came close to face planting........ :wacko:

I'll give it a go for real in a little warm up match i'm playing in tonight........ i'll report back with the level of fail.

This is the Henry pass i was taling about, similar sort of style, kicking the ball with what would normally be your planted foot. this is very fun to do! still cant master getting enough power for it to be a sdhot thought like the penalty!