Berk HFCs= ;)))

yokomo

Just got my berks fitted and I knew they would make it z bit louder but now the car just sounds awsome !

Anyone thinking they want a louder exhaust For a more racey sound just get some HFCs ! Bit late to be revving the car in the drive for a bid now so il get one tommorrow .

see, i want high flow cats, but my exhaust is already rather loud so not sure whether i should do it or not.

What do you guys reckon, currently a Pro Spec III Cat back (inc Y pipe) you reckon it will still sound good with some berk hi flo cats?

(ps sorry to hi jack)

HFCs plus a Nismo sets off car alarms. :lol:

does it !

my fujitsubo is bascially the nismo with different pipes and i didnt think it was that loud .

funny thing is when i got the midpipe/back box fitted it was hardly louder , Y pipe made it little bit louder and bit more tuned sounding and now the berks just growl . kinda makes me want some tubular manifolds !

edit.. tez , depnmds on how loud youare not he buddy club is prtty loud but th eonly car i have heard already had cats etc (adrian K i think has/had buddy club + cats/decats) sounded nice but bit too loud. seems no one part has been a huge noise adder but add them all up and its just grins and more grins when i boot it and ive not even had it to 6k yet , not sur eif its in my head but im sure 2nd/3rd revs up freer to!

HFCs plus a Nismo sets off car alarms. :lol:

Sounds like a challenge to me: how many can I set off on my way to work?! Waiting for Abbey to get a price from Motordyne for a Gamma catback and XYZ, but might go for a Nismo depending on price...

see, i want high flow cats, but my exhaust is already rather loud so not sure whether i should do it or not.

What do you guys reckon, currently a Pro Spec III Cat back (inc Y pipe) you reckon it will still sound good with some berk hi flo cats?

(ps sorry to hi jack)

I have the Buddy Club and I think it would be too loud with the Berks.

I have the bungs in at the moment as I live in a very built up area and work nights :p

I think someone on here did have that setup from what I have read and it was VERY loud :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Glad you got them fitted ok bud :thumbs:

I almost wish I had kept them now as that sounds loooovely :)

yeah got them fittd the other week , very impressed wiht the improved sound and the cars seems lil more responsive and eager to rev up the higher rpms . cant wait to get it mapped now !

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my berks fitted and I knew they would make it z bit louder but now the car just sounds awsome !

Anyone thinking they want a louder exhaust For a more racey sound just get some HFCs ! Bit late to be revving the car in the drive for a bid now so il get one tommorrow .

How much and where from? Thanks.