its gone, its gone - don't worry about that

Guest prescience

Guest prescience
nice one. You gonna still stay around

I believe that you should have the car or aspire to have the car to post in general - neither of which applies to me.

Liam, yes mate, he called at 13:30 arrived at 14:45 and we deposited shed loads of £20 notes into my bank account at 16:15 :scare::thumbs::yahoo: The expression on the teller's price was priceless ... I've gotta count that?!

nice one. You gonna still stay around

I believe that you should have the car or aspire to have the car to post in general - neither of which applies to me.

it would be a shame to see ya go mate, you still have a mass wealth of knowledge on the Z :(

Guest prescience

Some nice sentiments guys - I can say that for the most part, it has been great and I only wanted to pitch in and help where i could.

If I am brutally honest, I never really connected with the car and throwing money at it perhaps proves that - I always wanted it to be something other than what it was.

There are some fantastic people on here and I must say in passing a special thanks to Chris for how f*cking hard he has worked in most difficult circumstances at times (and he will know what I mean ;)) to get this site to where it is now and from a standing start - you would not be reading this sh*te were it not for him :blush: [so you know who to blame]

I still have a few ghosts to excise, so I might just be here a bit longer yet ;)

you have PM but he just called me to say the car would not start - i suggested foot on clutch ;)

oh dear

:lol:

Very pleased for you on the sale mate :thumbs::teeth: , BUT you've gotta stick around Dorian, its been said but its right - the place wouldn't be the same without ya, not only the knowledge but the banter as well :please:

Dorian,

Thanks for your kind words. Dont know what to say other than good luck with whatever car you choose next. Do feel free to pop on here and input if you feel you can or want to.

It was very much down to support from yourself and others in the early stages that prevented me from chucking the towel in. Several months later we have a thriving community, filled with plenty of chat, and hopefuly enough technical info for all. Although I put a lot of work in here, it has to be said so do all of the others, and I don't think the place would be the same or even exist without each and every one of them.

Thanks again for your help & input into the site Dorian. It will always be apprecaited.

Sorry to see you depart :byebye: dont be a stranger... :)

Chris.