Lambo doors without cutting.

AzzA G

Does anybody know if there is a Lambo door kit that can be fitter to the Z that does not involve cutting a hole in the wheel arches?

If so (or not) where is the best place to get a set from?

If anyone has photos of the hinges fitted that would be great.

LSD kit is regarded as the best as far as I know. I don't believe any cutting is required.

Search should reveal a post when Andy (who happens to be an LSD door kits dealer in the form of Kudos Automotive) fitted a kit to his ZED DIY stylee.

to a point i agree with the above comment, if you like it do it, but it will always be in the back of your mind if people are looking at you for the right reasons lol, personally i wouldnt do it, its just not individual any more...

I speak from experience and advise you to stay away, mine were a pig to fit and get set up and when fitted they did nothing but p me off, you have to remove the check strap so if you just want to get out without using the lambo function the door swings shut into your leg, i only every used them once or twice and people just stare at you like you have a c**k on you head, waste of money.

Coops

I agree, if you are building a car that you want to "show off" at various club shows etc, then Lambo doors can be quite good I think. They just seem to set a car off that has already been heavily modified. Marks is a case in point, they look excellent I think and really are complimentary to a great car.

On the other hand if the car is completely standard, then I wouldnt be considering lambo doors as my first mod, that may look a bit silly.

Only Kit I would reccomend after having seen Marks is the LSD kit.