Ultimate compliment then deflation!

stanski

driving home through Manc stuck in yet more slow traffic but hear a couple of professional looking woman crossing behind car ,,, ' oooooooh look at that........ thought it was a new Bentley but it's ONLY a 300c !!!'. Cheeky f@@@!!

Fortunately a couple of kids later shout 'mint car mate looks ace' :teeth:

Nice to know street cred restored :lol:

Maybe I should keep it after all? :surrender:

Get rid of the badge m8. a guy the other shouted at me...is it a zonda m8??? thats the definition of debadging...

no many (especially women) can tell its a 300c then ;)

Ha maybe I should get those Bentleystickers off fleabay for it!! Chavtastic!!

Viks been looking at selling options and looking for deceit MR2 to look at so it's jut a question of time... Shame really when it works it's a great car

Get rid of the badge m8. a guy the other shouted at me...is it a zonda m8??? thats the definition of debadging...

no many (especially women) can tell its a 300c then ;)

Ha maybe I should get those Bentleystickers off fleabay for it!! Chavtastic!!

Viks been looking at selling options and looking for deceit MR2 to look at so it's jut a question of time... Shame really when it works it's a great car

I'll get my son to get some genuine ones he's a design teanm leader at Bentley.

'oooooooh look at that........ thought it was a new Bentley but it's ONLY a 300c !!!'.

And your face went something like........... :teeth::D ................ to :bangin::surrender::headhurt::wacko::cry:

:p:lol:

:lol:

i dont think you should put bentley badges on it. what if someone said "nice bentley" and started asking questions, you'd feel worse when you had to tell them the truth.