2003 White Nismo Kitted Fairlady Z SOLD

Dene8

Hi All

I bought this car April 2009 from a fellow forum member and 350z enthusiast and in just over a year of ownership have totally transformed it into my pride and joy. This car is a dream to drive, looks awesome and is a genuine head turner; the pictures really don’t do it justice. Unfortunately I’m at that “need to buy a house†stage in my life and as much as it pains me to sell it, it has all the makings of a good chunk towards a deposit, so it time to sell.

Spec:

2003 JDM Import 3.5L V6 (Silver but vinyl wrapped white).

Clocks read 59,000 miles at present. (Some of these are km from Japan)

Full leather interior (Heated and electric seats).

BOSE Sound System.

BREMBO Brakes.

Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC )System.

Genuine Nismo 19†LMGT Alloy Wheels (Falken 452’s All Round).

TEIN Springs.

DC Sports True Duel Exhaust (Stainless Steel).

Nismo N2 Front Bumper.

Nismo V1 Side Skirts.

Nismo N1 Rear Spats.

Impul Rear Spoiler.

Envy Black Zed Badges All round.

Carbon Fibre B-Pillars.

Thatcham Approved TOAD Alarm.

2 Sets of Keys & Fobs.

Car is also still restricted to 112mph as per Japanese law.

Car will be supplied with 12 months MOT for peace of mind and has just had a full service, including new brakes pads all round, oil and filter change, new air filter, gear box and diff oil change.

Car has 6 months road tax and due to its registration date road tax is only £190 a year.

In the past few months I’ve also had the following work carried out-

Two new headlights fitted as the old ones were littered with stone chips and spoiled the look of the front end of the car.

New Exedy clutch and light weight fidanza flywheel fitted 3k miles ago.

UK Tripple Pods fitted so all digital displays read in UK units.

I also include de-cat pipes and an AEM induction system which are not currently fitted to the car.

As mentioned above the car came into the country as a Blade Silver model and I had it professionally wrapped by AG Graphics last month at a cost of over £1,000 (http://www.ag-graphicapplications.co.uk) and the results truly are stunning.

I find honesty is the best policy when selling a car even if it does mean putting a few people off, so here goes on the not so good bits…….

-Driver’s seat is beginning to wear and Edge of driver’s seat bolster shows cracking and wear.

-Annoying rattle coming from passenger side door card and dash at higher revs.

-Stone chip in windscreen that will need sorting out before it turns into a crack.

-Spoiler mould line could do with re-filling and re-wrapping. (Barely noticeable).

If anyone thinks they would be interested feel free to PM me!

I’m ideally looking for £8,495.00.

ad-1.jpg

ad-2.jpg

ad-3.jpg

ad-4.jpg

ad-5.jpg

ad-6.jpg

ad-7.jpg

ad-8.jpg

Cheers

Dene

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
cannot believe this hasn't sold - has to be one of the best looking cars on this forum!!

You wanna do a trade for a 2003 azure fairlady? :p:lol:

Cheers man :thumbs:

Little interest anywhere in the car market at the moment it would seem, I’m not in position where I have to sell but I’m completing on a first house purchase in the next four weeks and the money would come in handy...... can't afford to drop the price much more so I may end up keeping it.......... :bounce:

Great price the wheels alone are worth at least £1k, can't undersatnd why it hasn't sold.

Hasn't sold 'cause no ones even been to see it....... :dry: I'm sure the first person to see it will rip my arm off at £8,995.00 once they've actually seen it in the metal.

Only have it advertised on here and PH at the mo tho', so Autotrader may be my next port of call :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm seriously tempted to sell mine just to buy this - it's so pretty!!

:cloud9::shrug:

Cheers Unabashed :winkiss:

BUMP for my return from Hols.............

Good news is i no longer need to sell the zed but if someone wants it at £8,495.00 i'll let it go....... :thumbs: