Advice required please. Collecting my Z this week.

glrnet

Plenty of people have tried the cf dash, search is probably your best option.

You can get them from the traders on here as well.

I got my stubby from ebay, wasn't chrome though, wouldn't look very good in my opinion but each to their own.

I've got all 3! Well not chrome stubby but black one.

Genuine tonneau is about £100+ you can get made up ones but they are not great imo stubby I got s2000 one from trader on here, I got RSW carbon kit, about £600-700 new but I got from a member 2nd hand with my genuine tonneau. You can get cheaper carbon kits off eBay some look pretty good, and I think a trader on here does one for about £350 iirc.

Do a search there are lots of pics

Thanks Dave

Gooner Graham!!

Genuine tonneau is about £100+ you can get made up ones but they are not great imo stubby I got s2000 one from trader on here, I got RSW carbon kit, about £600-700 new but I got from a member 2nd hand with my genuine tonneau. You can get cheaper carbon kits off eBay some look pretty good, and I think a trader on here does one for about £350 iirc.

Thanks Dave

Gooner Graham!!

Ah a gooner, tell you what you can have my tonneau, stubby and RSW kit (would need your interior as an exchange) for the bargain price of £3,000 :p

You must have money to burn paying to watch that team of yours :p:p:p

Welcome to the site!!!!! :drunk:

The RSW carbon interior kit is the one to get,but it's expensive.

Have to agree, mine has seen better days and is a bit 'tired' but it still looks fantastic!

If your into bling, Sarah (ChilliRed) has the whole RSW kit in Silver CF for £350... might need some B) though...