Dodo Juice advice please...

Muttley

Looking to get some Dodo Juice products but not 100% sure what the best combination would be for my car.

I have a Gun Metal JDM Zed.

I was looking at getting the Purple Haze collection/set as it says its for dark colours, but read somewhere else its meant for black/dark blue and purple colours.

I have a Gun Metal JDM Zed.

Thank You in advance for any advice.

On Eibsu Black I used Red Mist on top of Purple Haze, prepped with Clay and Lime Prime Lite. The finish was the best I have ever achieved with any product.

Red mist is fantastic, the extra shine and beading you get after a simple maintenance wash with Born to be Mild shampoo is awesome.

Just used my redmist... holy crap it's a good product! have used some cheaper brand before and meguirs quick detail this is a completely different feel to it, easy to apply easier to buff and looks smashing! Only thing was that after my first spray with the bottle something on the inside broke off resulting in the spray function gone :rant: took another bottle (started to save them now...) and used that instead. First experience with dodo is very good. Will soon be using the Dodo silver stuff :D