Hi Guys - Just paid my deposit for my new car......

Hi all,

Just paid a deposit for my new car, 350z with GT, import from Japan, brought in by Mackay trading and now with another garage. Its a 03 plate, 33,00 miles, everything but SATNAV (wont work anyway). Its got 19 inch deep dish wheels. I am paying £17,500. Now have asked for the bimpta and has it been undersealed etc...

I am going to get an AA/type check to make sure everything is ok... I am a little nervous buying jap import...

Please see spec below and pic of the car, I would be very very grateful for some feedback and any advice that anyone can give me...

So glad I put a deposit down and looking really forward to join gthe gang.... :-)

2003 03 Reg NISSAN 350Z 3.5 V6 300 GT

3 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 36,000 miles, Metallic Black. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Climate control, Computer, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Foglights, Electrically adjustable seats, Head restraints, Headlight washers, Heated seats, Leather seats, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Remote locking, Side airbags, Radio/CD Multichanger, Sports seats, Traction control, DVD.Insurance Group:18,

Its an import... Should I be asking for a warranty...? Its a reasonalby small company....

If you buy any car from a dealer there is a warranty ,whether they say there is or not ..on that age car if anything major went wrong with it they would be liable for repairs up to about 6 months of your ownership...if they deny this sort of guarantee walk away and find another :thumbs:

Lovely motor mate :thumbs::welcome:

I was looking at one of McKay's imports a few weeks ago - but they didn't have any Black ones. He said they were pretty rare to get a hold of. So you're pretty lucky to have gotten that one - and at such a great price ! :thumbs:

If you stay in the Edinburgh area - i will keep an eye out for you and give you a flash !

:welcome: mate. I live in Larbert and work in Glasgow and Livingstone. Might see you on the M8. I don't see many Zs up here so I wave and flash at them all - some must think I'm daft!

Mine's an import too. The Japanese auction standards are very high so the quality of imports tends to be very good.