Advise on which year 350 to purchase for N/A tune

MrNice

Hi all,

I am getting a 350z soon and have been reading this forum for the past few days (while working of course) so thought I would join and ask some questions.

I was after some advise on what year 350 to get, 04-05 or 06. Am I right in thinking the different engines respond better to N/A tuning ?

Thanks

Neil

talking of FI, does anyone on this forum have a turbo 350z? ive seen some supercharged ones but no single or twin turbo ones?

as for N/A tune, there isnt masses to be had with N/A, usual remap, exhaust, filter, inlet plenum spacer or upgrade. may see you to the 300 mark but the 06 engine has near to 300 standard, so that may be a better (yet more expensive) starting block.

Then obviously the 07+ HR engine, but they apparently never reach there oem bhp rating on dyno's. So id be tempted to start with the 06 if you have the cash

talking of FI, does anyone on this forum have a turbo 350z? ive seen some supercharged ones but no single or twin turbo ones?

as for N/A tune, there isnt masses to be had with N/A, usual remap, exhaust, filter, inlet plenum spacer or upgrade. may see you to the 300 mark but the 06 engine has near to 300 standard, so that may be a better (yet more expensive) starting block.

Then obviously the 07+ HR engine, but they apparently never reach there oem bhp rating on dyno's. So id be tempted to start with the 06 if you have the cash

Have a look in the FI section, theres plenty of twin turbo cars about.

Single turbo not so much as they don't really seem to work on rhd cars

Cool thanks for the help. Does the 06 respond well to the Uprev remap ?

The revup dosnt seem to respond to the Uprev as much as the 03-05 cars.

Speak to Mark at Abbey as he has more experience than anyone else with all the different varients...