Missus might be selling her IPhone 4G

If someone wants to pay that kind of money for a phone they need their bumps feeling!! :headhurt:

There was me winging that I have to pay £200+ for mine as an upgrade option- thought sod it will wait until my 3gs contract finishes :bangin:

She got one on Monday

Believe it or not she likes her old 3G better because of the shape :lol::lol:

She is probably going to sell it, I just looked on eBay and found this at £900 !!!!!!

Is this really what they are going for ???? CRAZY

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IPHONE-4G-16GB-BL ... 3a5ca4bf6a

Your wife should have a look at the Samsung Galaxy S. Its the same size and shape as the 3GS but since its running android, its a million times better. And thats just the O/S. The hardware is really beefy.

Someone told me that a guy in London bought 6 of them on the release day, walked out of apple, straight to the back of the queue and sold them for 2k each! :scare:

:lol::lol: thats hilarious :lol:

Thats just crazy :bangin: some people have to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Someone told me that a guy in London bought 6 of them on the release day, walked out of apple, straight to the back of the queue and sold them for 2k each! :scare:

:lol::lol: thats hilarious :lol:

Thats just crazy :bangin: some people have to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Imagine the Z mods you could make with that :)

I don't understand why they would possibly sell for as much, you can buy one pay as you go with most of the providers for around £570 and that's the 32GB version!!!!

Someone I know text me to say they had as many 32GB iPhone 4's as I wanted and they were £500. Thought I could maybe make a killing until I checked the Orange website.

I supposed you will get dumplings out there who won't even think about looking at pay as you go rather than contracts.