Another possible difference between uk and JDM?

nixy

When i switch my headlights on there is no indication on the instrument panel that the lights are on - it lights up blue when full beam is on but no green light when the normal headlight beam is on. I just thought this was normal but then i drove Mike's car at the weekend and he did have the little green light. Is this right or has a bulb gone? i can't tell.

well bloody hell! I suppose its only when we drive a different car that we suss these things out or we'd never know. It really does my head in though - i don't understand why they would make the same car with silly little differences like that one! :wacko:

Yeah i get the green light on my UK....... it is funny though, for the sake of a a few extra wires, why dont they include stuff like that on the JDMs

One thing thats always bugged me are the red reflectors on the door cards, why dont they light up??? For ages I thought it was a fuse or bulb gone, only to realise theres no lights in them??? Strange.....

After a long and accurate research Mr Datsun Fujimoto decided that it wasn't convenient or necessary to install some of the gadgets fitted in the posh Uk models,the results of the test runned by Mr Fujimoto resulted on the JDM models to be lighter and better performing all around

Cheers :drunk: