Differing Bahviours Towards Fellow Zed Owners?

Leenx

As the title suggests, by in large do you find that in general fellow Zed drivers you see on your travels acknowledge you in the form of flashes, waves etc?? My experience suggests this is the case however the past couple of weeks I've noticed a change, like Sunday I saw a Blue Zed opposite side of road coming towards me - flashed him/her they definately saw the car but drove on without any return. Doesn't really bother me I suppose but wondered what other people's experiences were?

Had no one in an other zed wave back to me, but have had loads of people admiring car and saying nice car mate. Or people asking me what is it? or Thumbs up from admiring pedestrians but on sat night i pulled up at trafffic lights on my way home from work on had a BMW park up alongside me and the guy in passanger called me a F......C... , he obviously resented the fact that i had paid hard earned money for and had just finished a 12 hour shift. F......Moron :rant::angry::rant:

Yep it was an M3 look alike,could not believe it, but what do u do? Do u get out of your car and batter them or just ignore it. To many nasty road rage incidents going on today. Makes me so angry, but cant risk gettin hurt or the zed getting damaged. He obviously thought that some one had just given the car to me and had not worked fpr it. :rant::rant::rant:

Got quite a few of these people around my neighbourhood - not a bad area where I live but you just seem to get erm everywhere, you're absolutely right to just leave it - say nothing the car speaks for itself!!

Always nice to just give them a big :yawn:

Then drive off leaving them in a cloud of dust! ;)

Had no one in an other zed wave back to me, but have had loads of people admiring car and saying nice car mate. Or people asking me what is it? or Thumbs up from admiring pedestrians but on sat night i pulled up at trafffic lights on my way home from work on had a BMW park up alongside me and the guy in passanger called me a F......C... , he obviously resented the fact that i had paid hard earned money for and had just finished a 12 hour shift. F......Moron :rant::angry::rant:

I would have smiled, winked and then said 'no mate. Your wrong I am a F......C... , with a great car' then blown him in the weeds :teeth:

Guess his BMW didn't make his manhood feel big enough next to your Zed!!

Ming the Dangerous

lol - I had someone do that to me in my last car. I feigned shock and smiled and asked him politely 'Does your mother know you use such language?' He shut up.

Was thinking about the 'smile and wave' thing recently - now that i'm about to go back to the world of sports cars and remembered how much of a slagging i once got from a work colleague who was in my old RX8 with me when i did the exact same thing. He thought i was a bit sad doing it and still to this day mentions it in a humerous way. But to be fair up here, just like Stew, there aren't many people who know what i'm doing when i flash and get quite a few strange looks.

But on the upside when i first got the 8 i had many a good passing comment from pedestrians and many a head turn. One guy once pulled up beside me in a queue of traffic and made the 'wind down your window' motion to me and i thought 'oh f*ck what's he going to say/what have i done to p*ss him off' but he just shouted out 'NICE CAR MATE - LOVELY !!!!' :teeth: and gave a big thumbs up :thumbs:

looking forward to this type of reaction once again ;)B)