Part Ex Agreed With BMW, so offers welcome!

wza1977

***** I have agreed a part ex with BMW to go against a 335i coupe, so am open to offers, pretty obvious that if in excess of the trade in value and you are in a position to complete a quick sale, you could pick up my pride and joy for the past year and a half at a bit of a bargain, I won't be offended by offers, but I have a half sensible part ex price agreed, so will rebuff anything that is too opportunist!! It would be nice to see my zed go to someone that really wants a Zed, I will feel a bit bad leaving it all alone at BMW as I drive away in my new car ******

I am selling my Nissan 350Z GT coupe in Sunset Orange with black leather trim, just under 54,000 miles on clock (may change as in daily use).

Usual GT refinements, such as Bose stereo, Electric/heated seats, a/c, bluetooth, computer, RAYS alloys, Cruise Control.

Follow link for photo's

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=23463

also on pistonheads with other photo's

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1861263.htm

I have had the car since march 09, and in that time I have put new tyres on car (rears only replaced in April) and had drive belts replaced. MOT until april 14th 2011, and it flew through MOT with no issues at all. Service History from Nissan as follows:

5943 miles on 25/06/04

14368 miles on 15/05/05

22579 miles on 24/07/06

30469 miles on 19/06/07

35881 miles on 31/01/08

43927 miles on 01/06/09

52799 miles on 03/07/10

I am selling the car as my girlfriend has told me I need a more sensible car with 4 seats, in truth, I love my zed and don't want to sell at all, it has been the best car I have ever had.

The car Is in very good condition, but please bare in mind, it is 7 years old, so it has some stone chips on it nose (this is common for zeds), and the RAYS have minor curbing. It also has a small mark on the boot lid, caused by someone inconsiderate in a car park, and a light scratch on the side. this is probably me being picky and overly harsh. Due to this, I will not say the car is immaculate, but it is still wonderful and has been well looked after. I am happy to supply extra photo's etc if wanted.

Reduced to £8,750

If you are interested,please PM me, I will then contact you, I don't want to give mobile out to general public as have been plagued by marketing calls in past that made me change my number. Though I do have a "phonesafe" number on pistonheads advert.

Many thanks.

Wza (Martin)

Ha Ha, too true, I bought it when we weren't together, so she should accept my zed as being part of me. She will owe me big time!!

Good luck with the sale martin :thumbs: However if my girlfriend told me to change my car......... id simply change my gf :blush::lol:

Ha Ha, too true, I bought it when we weren't together, so she should accept my zed as being part of me. She will owe me big time!!

Good luck with the sale martin :thumbs: However if my girlfriend told me to change my car......... id simply change my gf :blush::lol:

• 1 month later...

this sounds very very very similar to my story...i had my zed before me and my gf got together...and becuase i worked away from home at the time and was only home at weekends, i decided to sell it in favour of a wee motorway roller ford puma so i could split up my week and come home on wednesday nights to split up the week a bit more

needless to say, i thought she could have been the one...

and now i have been having a tough last few months with her lying, secrets, funny behaviour, and ofcourse cheating as i found out about 1 week ago....all the signs were there but i just didnt wanna accept it i guess...thats what i get for falling in love

i got out of hospital today and im gonna break up with her this week even although she probably thinks the last week iv been in hospital that i said i dont wanna talk to her is just a wee mood and that il take her back...again ( for the 4th time! )

oh how very wrong she is

iv regreted selling my zed since the day i watched stephen ( on here ) leave my street, i loved the car, and had pretty nice plans for it for a while...

i must say, i will never be selling a car of mine again for a woman. i want a zed again.

if im ever told to sell a car ( rather than decide myself ) il be tellin them to poke their erse!! :thumbs::D

this sounds very very very similar to my story...i had my zed before me and my gf got together...and becuase i worked away from home at the time and was only home at weekends, i decided to sell it in favour of a wee motorway roller ford puma so i could split up my week and come home on wednesday nights to split up the week a bit more

needless to say, i thought she could have been the one...

and now i have been having a tough last few months with her lying, secrets, funny behaviour, and ofcourse cheating as i found out about 1 week ago....all the signs were there but i just didnt wanna accept it i guess...thats what i get for falling in love

i got out of hospital today and im gonna break up with her this week even although she probably thinks the last week iv been in hospital that i said i dont wanna talk to her is just a wee mood and that il take her back...again ( for the 4th time! )

ouch! :blackeye:

Hope you knock her into touch and get yourself back in a zed soon mate!

oh how very wrong she is

iv regreted selling my zed since the day i watched stephen ( on here ) leave my street, i loved the car, and had pretty nice plans for it for a while...

i must say, i will never be selling a car of mine again for a woman. i want a zed again.

if im ever told to sell a car ( rather than decide myself ) il be tellin them to poke their erse!! :thumbs::D

• 4 weeks later...
Seems strange that you agreed a part-ex with BMW 2 months ago and were looking for a quick fire deal to beat their offer, yet the car is still on the market. If there's a genuine reason, I'd change the pitch that goes with the sale.

I have altered an original advert. put on sale originally 2 months ago and hadn't sold my zed. I have just updated advert as have just arranged a part ex with BMW. Hope that make more sense, sorry to confuse you!!!