CG lock offer

S29TTC

After having harnesses fitted to the Elise at the weekend, I was having a nosey at the CG lock as an alternative for the other cars in the household. I have contacted CG lock, as through my searches I noticed they do group buys.The gentleman has came back to me offering some discounts if we have a group buy. Now I don't want to waste his time if there is no interest therefore I thought I would post up and see if anyone would be interested if they were at the right price. Here is the website below and I have heard some good reviews.

http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/app/performance/

Let me know what you guys think. :thumbs:

Terrific piece of kit and everyone should have them.

How much discount out of interest? They're £35 from Demon Tweeks so would need to beat that really.

If you could send us the link to that it would help me. The guy said if he got around 40 sold in the GB he could do 35 Inc vat and delivery. They are 50 on the site so if you could show me where we can get them for 35 I can go back :thumbs:

is this just the offer of saving £14 for ever second set you buy?

No it would apply to ever one you bought! I just need an idea of numbers so the guy can price them and put the code up for us.

Terrific piece of kit and everyone should have them.

How much discount out of interest? They're £35 from Demon Tweeks so would need to beat that really.

Just checked and they are £48.50 delivered from demon tweeks! 35 excludes vat and delivery!

Looking at the website, your only going tio get the standard 30% GB discount that ownders clubs get.

Offer 1

Receive another CG-Lock absolutely FREE? Or get a full refund.

If you are part of an Owners’ Club, want to get a free CG-Lock and help your colleagues obtain up to 30% discount on this amazing little product, read on…

We have successfully coordinated many group buys for all sorts of vehicles… if you are involved with any kind of car club, we’d like to add your fellow members to the growing number of drivers & passengers who are benefiting from the CG-Lock. Please read some of the feedback from our existing customers at http://www.cg-lock.co.uk and click on ‘reviews’.

Setting up a group-buy is really simple… just introduce the CG-Lock to your colleagues and tell them why they should get one… we supply a discount code… they order and get the discount. We then send you your FREE CG-Lock (or credit your card 100% for the first order)… couldn’t be easier! Please e-mail us at sales@cg-lock.co.uk and we’ll provide full guidance and help!

Looking at the website, your only going tio get the standard 30% GB discount that ownders clubs get.

Offer 1

Receive another CG-Lock absolutely FREE? Or get a full refund.

If you are part of an Owners’ Club, want to get a free CG-Lock and help your colleagues obtain up to 30% discount on this amazing little product, read on…

We have successfully coordinated many group buys for all sorts of vehicles… if you are involved with any kind of car club, we’d like to add your fellow members to the growing number of drivers & passengers who are benefiting from the CG-Lock. Please read some of the feedback from our existing customers at http://www.cg-lock.co.uk and click on ‘reviews’.

Setting up a group-buy is really simple… just introduce the CG-Lock to your colleagues and tell them why they should get one… we supply a discount code… they order and get the discount.

We then send you your FREE CG-Lock (or credit your card 100% for the first order)… couldn’t be easier! Please e-mail us at sales@cg-lock.co.uk and we’ll provide full guidance and help!

That would tie in with the costs he emailed me. He said it would be 35 including vat and delivery which is the 30% discount :thumbs:

We already have a code for the club that JT1703 - John from Aberdeen negotiated earlier this year- quite a few of us bought one then - it didn't require a group buy as such we just had to put the code in at check out for discount :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=34711&hilit=+cg+lock+

Yeah it would be same here but I need to get an idea of numbers to get roughly the price then he will set it up!

it's already set-up?

Yeah I meant that's how it would have worked. He wanted to know what sales he could get and obviously the higher it was the lower the price then he would have given the code that you would put in at checkout :thumbs: