I feel sick

Neilp

Just fitted my new pads (ebc yellowstuff) , delivered promptly from mitz! Just been out bedding them in and I feel ill! Ive now realised that before, i actually never had any brakes on my car and the stopping power i now have is second to none. I feel as though I have sea sickness!

First class service from CS as always! Cheers mate!

i followed the guide that alex posted up(stoptech), no squeeking or funny noises, brakes working fantastic. i travelled a fair distance doing some braking at speeds between 30 and 50 slowing to 10, and then started playing at faster speeds.

Nothing beats properly bedded in breaks for inducing a bit of :yuck:

Remember to bed them in periodically if you arent using the car spiritedly too often and getting the brakes hot (ie a lot of motorway miles) as the pad transfer that has occured to the disc can wear off and it doesnt work as well.

Cheers chris :thumbs: the cars a weekend car so it's generally country road driving I do so it should be ok but I'll keep an eye on it and make sure they're keeping the discs coated