Now £400 lighter....

terribleone

I've had a set of these fitted a few months ago and they are so much better than the RE040's ..

You won't be disappointed with them ...

:thumbs:

Cheers, that's good to hear...can't wait to get them on now!!

You've clearly put your cat down there! RSPCA!!! :lol:

:lol: No, she actually got in herself...she's the most curious cat ever. And you know how the saying goes.... ;)

You'll need a lighter for the crazy bong thing on the shelf though!

Lol, it's not a bong...it's a Shisha Pipe. It's for herbal tobacco, plus you can use vodka in it...mmhmm!!

Obviously you could use weed in it, but I'm very much anti-drugs. :thumbs:

Should of get VredestEIns :teeth:

Not for the stock Rays...I'd save such extravagance for a nice set of 19s... ;)

im used to the I before E except after C rule! Forgive my foolishness :lol::notworthy:

No, no, no...forgive my pedantism!! :blush:

I think all the I & E rules go out of the window when applied to anything from the continent!! :lol:

Should of get VredestEIns :teeth:

Not for the stock Rays...I'd save such extravagance for a nice set of 19s... ;)

im used to the I before E except after C rule! Forgive my foolishness :lol::notworthy:

No, no, no...forgive my pedantism!! :blush:

I think all the I & E rules go out of the window when applied to anything from the continent!! :lol:

That's not pedantism...THIS is pedantism :p

Should HAVE GOT VredestEIns :teeth:

Seriously though, got my Falkens from Camskill a few weeks ago and the improvement over the RE40s that were on it before is just sublime :thumbs:

bummer! Im still waiting on my set of 4 from camskill!!

They run out of stock, Im waiting very patiently!

mine are £600 for 20's

Why cant they price tyres like clothes?? Sure my tyres arnt using much more rubber than yours? But yet mine are 200 more and the cheapest I can find.... Just a general query, dont wanna start a mass-debate (now now children) over it, ha ha

Why cant they price tyres like clothes?? Sure my tyres arnt using much more rubber than yours? But yet mine are 200 more and the cheapest I can find.... Just a general query, dont wanna start a mass-debate (now now children) over it, ha ha

I'd argue the flip-side of that comment...why can't they price clothes like tyres??

Being a small in pretty much everything, I'd be able to get some right bargains compared to more er...'beefy' guys like you Danny! ;):lol: