Aftermarket Ypipe options + stock info

Husky

just out of interetst why no mention of the japspeed Y pipes ?

dirt cheap , fits fine (least mine did).

IMO, because there have been some issues with the quality of Japspeed and getting things sorted in case of problems people are put off, on the other hand, some people reported problems with the Ichiba too.

:headhurt:

hello people, i have been forwarded to this link by the 2 kind gents

i have infact done a few nights caring for my mum the past few days and weekend, so apologies to those who have contacted me, i have replied to my PM's now and dealing with everything :)

let me get back to you all on this people, hopefully tomorrow i will be able to work some magic

fujitsubo are infact very good exhaust systems... i have never personally had any experience with them, but i know 2 or 3 good friends who have used them and there are countless posts on various sites i am on that give very good feedbacks

another couple of exhausts systems i see mentioned on 350z-tech.com i have had experience of personally is 5zigen and tanabe, both of which have a very barky sound, grumble at idle and quite a punch on revs. these were on a civic ek9 and a silvia, but many of the youtube soundclips on various cars are similar. a big engine like the zed is bound to have a crackin sound!!

ok ok ok, all has been said

i will get back to the forum on this, gonna work this out, iv been waiting to organise a group buy for something of this size for a while

regards

I can vouch for the fujitsubo as I have one as my exhuast , would advise against the rename though . Not for quality but for size as it's not quite as bug as the others it's only 2.75 inch iirc to match their other systems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...