Aftermarket Ypipe options + stock info

Husky

Strangely I found that this morning too. Very helpful :thumbs:

Are you still looking for a Y-pipe?

Let me know how you get on as I'll have to replace mine soon ( brakes first ) and I have the same set up as you :thumbs:

I am. Just waiting for Charles from B2 to get back to me with a shipping quote for the Ichiba. We could maybe save if we ordered together... ;)

Let me know how you get on as I'll have to replace mine soon ( brakes first ) and I have the same set up as you :thumbs:

I am. Just waiting for Charles from B2 to get back to me with a shipping quote for the Ichiba. We could maybe save if we ordered together... ;)

I'v got the Ichiba Y-pipe, great bit of kit for the money B) Could also try Adam @ Z1 for it :thumbs:

I'v got the Ichiba Y-pipe, great bit of kit for the money B) Could also try Adam @ Z1 for it :thumbs:

I've just ordered one of these from him too! :)

Much more once shipping is added though. I have asked him about a bulk discount for 2-5. Looking at around £200 shipped to the UK before discount. Bit concerned about import duty however. Anyone had any experience?

Motordyne is better.. but you do pay more for it. I'm getting the inchiba myself...

Have you decided where from? There are a few of us looking for one and we could get together and use some group buying power ;)

B2Autodesigns is doing some good prices £208 if I remember rightly delivered.

Also real good prices with MWTech and im sure he might do a group buy ... he also does good prices on the fijtisubo y pipe?

Id be up for a group buy on these as I think ill go for one.