MUTHER ******!

James B

Just got back from work and walking up my road when I see some **** has hit my car.

Totally ****ed the drivers side panel over the rear wheel!! :rant::angry::bang:

I feel like crying!

Anyone know good panel people, repair shops, or somewhere to get a new (or old scrap) panel painted. WHatever, can't type any more - too angry. - In south east, near Tonbridge.

No note, nothing. Spineless ******* just hit it and must have driven off!

Any CCTV in the area? Not just watching your car directly but on any of the exit roads around it.

Are you reporting it to the police as a hit and run?

P.s. watch the title, I understand you must be raging but it is a family site! :p

sorry to hear this James :scare:

Give Aylesford Accident Repair a call http://www.aylesfordaccidentrepairs.co.uk/

Ask for Russ (the boss) - mention me (David with 350z) and he will sort you out a great price mate. Their work is excellent as well.

In Tonbridge, there is also Tonbridge Coachworks - they are a customer of mine - but they will be a lot more expensive and wont work for cash.

Dave

always report it to the police even just to get a crime number if you may go down the insurance route but you never know this person could have been stopped by the police for a broken light or something so theres a possiblility he may get caught.

i dont understand how people like this dont have a conscience, i wouldnt do that id feel "bad" i just dont get it :shrug:

Me too, I was recently hit by a muppet who changed lanes on me entering a traffic light controlled roundabout, he is now coming back saying I changed lanes on him :(

I suppose the fact that he was navigating by a tom tom held in his passengers hand could have had something to do with the accident.

OP, hope you get it sorted, I know how gutting it is. :)