Recommended Clutch?

Rooste

Clutch is slipping from low revs with a slight prod of the right boot at approx 1500 rpm ish in 6th gear (from about 30mph med acceleration).

I assume this is the clutch on its way out! Sorry I have very limited internet access for the next few weeks to do any checking up on this. So if anyone can confirm that would be great. (BTW Clutch pedal is also slightly heavier than the last few 350's i have driven but not sure if that means much. Plenty of fluid in reservoir.)

Anyway assume it is the clutch so any recommendations on replacement make/model/supplier. I have access to a repair workshop and mechanics but not sure if the oem clutch or whatever the local retailer will supply when we call is the best replacement.

Looking for relatively low cost replacement for standard day to day road driving, nothing too fancy but something that will last. Any is there anything else worth changing while in there?

Ta

05 GT

Cheers, so what's the advantage of the flywheel. I have never changed one before so I assume this is not a oem part thAt will wear out but rather a performance upgrade. Remember changing a few in gt4 :) ........

so what do I get for the 300 squid the one mentioned above costs?

And is there anything in addition to the 3 part clutch kit worth fiddling with while in there. Think someone mentioned the selecting fork was weak but I am only on road use at the moment

I fitted the fidanza flywheel to mine....

Benefits are, because its lighter, it spins quicker, therefore accelerating should be noticeable because the engine does not have to work so hard to spin it.

Only downside is cos its lighter, when you take the foot off the gas you notice the deacceleration, because the flywheel has not got enough inertia to keep it moving.

Think of a plastic ball (fidanza) and a bowling ball (oem flywheel)

with force (acceleration) its easier to push the plastic ball then the bowling ball, therefore quicker, once they are both moving and you remove the force (take foot off the accelerator) the plastic ball slows down much quicker, however the bowling ball has enough momentum to slow down a lot more slowly.

(Thats the best way I can describe it??)

Hope it makes sense...