New plugs and a bath...

terribleone

I was up bright and early this morning, so decided to take advantage of the good weather and swap my spark plugs.

I was planning on doing a step-by-step guide, but as always I got too carried away and had the engine down this far before I knew it:

DSC01346.jpg

I'm so anal, I've laid the bolts out in the same position they come out of the manifolds:

DSC01345.jpg

Plug #1 out, compared to new plug...followed by all 6 old plugs:

DSC01344.jpg

DSC01348.jpg

Then I gave her a couple of washes, plus a polish. Skipped the wax for today as I had to get out and watch the footy. Took a couple of pics once done:

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

I hope you like :thumbs:

having owned my own garage bussiness I can tell by your old plugs your engine is running spot on by the colour of those plugs :thumbs:

That's good to hear :thumbs:

Cheers for the comments guys, now I know how easy it is to get the intake plenum off...I'm contemplating polishing or painting it! B)

Alright, nice work. Do you have to take the plenum and that off to change the plugs? Just curious as mine are due a new set. Cheers

I changed mine and just removed the strut brace, black plastic plenum cover and air intake pipe. No need to remove the plenum it is not in the way.