Ouch, that had to hurt...

ByteJuggler

Wow-reminds me someone's Z that blew up recently-well, not that recently as the conceited guy kept it under wraps for a few months to save face no-doubt. :D

? care to share the info? was it in the UK?

PS there's nothing to save really, once you stat messing with cars, one option is that they can blow up!

Wow-reminds me someone's Z that blew up recently-well, not that recently as the conceited guy kept it under wraps for a few months to save face no-doubt. :D

PS there's nothing to save really, once you stat messing with cars, one option is that they can blow up!

Hey Minel - just been clocking your piccies - awesome car, like the one with the nurses especially! How did you get the shine on the car - what have yolu been using - Zaino?

Oh - you got PM

GT

Hey Minel - just been clocking your piccies - awesome car, like the one with the nurses especially! How did you get the shine on the car - what have yolu been using - Zaino?

Oh - you got PM

GT

Meguiars' NXT exclusively mate B)

thanks for the PM, I knew about that 1 already :) I put it down to poor tuning ;)