More Th<n a nightmare

bakseedaa

I got the 7 days Insurance with mine, well they offered it too me, gave my details but I got a call back after 10 mins to say they couldnt offer me that insurance!! It was to do with me only having previous Company Cars and no NCB...

Admiral just sent the proof of insurance via fax and all was sorted!

OP: Did you get this sorted?

When I bought my Zed I went through the process of getting a quote from NU so that I could get 7 days' free cover. The nice lady on the phone was very surprised when I wasn't interested in buying an annual policy with them - probably had something to do with them being 105% more expensive than my existing insurers!

NB: Adrian Flux issue policy docs by email.

Hello everybody, sorry ive not been in touch in all the excitement last friday after id picked the car up i caught the lead of the laptop that was on the kitchen top

and pulled it off smashing the screen just picked a new one up yesterday......

On friday driving along minding my own buisness when an old git pulled out on me i took a bit of evasive action resulting in the front and rear wheel touching the kerb :angry: scuffing them slightly on the top of the rims.

Apart from all this had a great week with the car absolutely loving it (hating the old gits)

will post some photos this week hopefully with the rims repaired going to ring a local alloy repairer on monday but not sure if the darkened rims will make it more difficult

for them to repair............................

sorry with all the turmoil forgot to say.......

last friday morning with the postman having been and gone and still no insurance document i was on the phone to a floor manager at More Th>n when i got a call on my mobile from Middlehurst garage saying that the cover note had just been delivered to them (when i took the insurance i had asked that a copy went to the garage aswell

so they could tax it ready for me to pick it up)

So all ended well. I recieved my insurance document through the post on the saturday morning and another copy came on the monday

I still cant believe in this day and age companies will not email documents surely its as safe as posting them................

thanks to everyone for thier input :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
I am supposed to be picking my 370z black edition up in 2 hours but thanks to more th>n insurance its not looking good :angry:

i payed them for my insurance for the car last saturday and they said they would send copies to both myself and the dealer so the car could be taxed.

as yet all they have sent is a useless fax to the dealer which anybody could have written and totally useless for taxation purposes.

despite my many phone calls to them they say it is against company policy to email or fax legal documents and that the policy will be with me this morning :dots:

so here i am now with the day booked off work, my lift to St Helens coming at 10.00am and if the postman doesnt come with the policy i will be knackered :rant:

more th>n have ruined what should be one of the best days of my life :rant::rant:

thanks for listening to my rant got to go now and check if the postmans coming down the road :byebye:

I had exactly the same problem when I was picking up my 370Z with More Than, very unhelpfull customer services!!

took me an extra week before I could pick mine up......