Work Cr Kai Wheels - Opinions?

friddela

+20 will be fine, +12 for proper flush, +12& spacers for hella flush :)

Aaah, so hella flush is ghetto for 'looks like a roller skate'!!! :p

Is flush an English term for wheels hidden in the arches :p

No - 'tis a term described for removing waste from a loo.... :bangin::p

• 2 weeks later...

Mate the Works are not cheap wheels - research the US 350z website to get the look you really want - wheels are not difficult to understand but you'll be super pi**ed if you don't end up with what you are looking for. Also anything you go for will change the driving characteristics of the car in one way or another and to different degrees so make sure you know what each set-up will do.

From memory that 350z pic in your first post (if it's the one from Louisianna) is running ET12's on the back. :thumbs:

Thinking of getting the Weds Sport SA-67R's now in Blue Light Chrome. Money coming in two days! :thumbs: .

More expensive but I believe they are superior to the Work's, lighter too.

18x10 ET+15 for Rears and 18x9 ET+20 for Fronts sound good?

Or would you go for 18x10 ET+15 all round?

Because the spokes on the wheel go to the edge of the rim I would go 19 as the circumference of the rim fits the angle of the arch better.

IMHO I would go for 19" 9.5 front and 10.5 rear with a +20.

Great choice of rim and a great choice of football team ;)

I picked up a german tuner mag while over there recently, and there are distributors for Work Wheels over there, surely it should be cheaper to source them from there rather than going to the US, no?

http://www.cooptec.de/produkte/felgen/p ... _work.html

http://www.tvw-cardesign.de/index.php?p ... 5&wheel=21

Just on your next trip to the Ring, take a support vehicle (read: a van) and have the retailer dispatch a set of wheels for next day delivery to the hotel you are staying.

If I were to go for the Work's I would just pay up the price to get them from the UK, Only £900.

The Weds Sport's on the other hand are £1500 for the 18's and more for the 19's (+ Spacers).

Need to make a decision, It's roughly £400 for a set of Falken 452's isn't it?

Because the spokes on the wheel go to the edge of the rim I would go 19 as the circumference of the rim fits the angle of the arch better.

Can we have that in English? :lol:

I'd say that as the spokes come out to the edge of the rim the 18s will look a size up on the OEM Rays.

If I were to go for the Work's I would just pay up the price to get them from the UK, Only £900.

The Weds Sport's on the other hand are £1500 for the 18's and more for the 19's (+ Spacers).

Who are you planning to buy from? I say this as IIRC Newera aren't suppliers, they just import from Japan for you and you have to pay the import duty and VAT on the price they advertise.

Who are you planning to buy from? I say this as IIRC Newera aren't suppliers, they just import from Japan for you and you have to pay the import duty and VAT on the price they advertise.

Ahh, should of looked in to it a bit more, didn't realise they sourced them from Japan.

Do you know if any traders on here will be able to get hold of them?

Not in the UK unless they're brands Sarah aka Chillired intends to branch into.

However, Adam @ Z1 Performance is a Work Dealer and has Weds on his site too.

Could try Co-Ordsport, they may be able to get them :)