Fab day here at Harewood Classic car show ; ))

Mitch

Hi All , well we are having a fab fab time here at harewood classic car show the sun is shining n BBQ is fab n I've got Roo to autos my tailpipes cos I forgot Ooppss !! thanks Roo, we have got a monster truck ready to jump over some cars n we have nominated shires car for it :lol::lol::lol: n he doesn't know yet :lol:B)

Just got back from a lovely day at Harewood .............. great interest in the Zeds in particular BladesGrant's beautiful blue engine bay ................

IMG_0054.jpg?t=1277056452

and this lovely one with shiny orange nuts ( not sure who's the owner ;) )

IMG_0053.jpg?t=1277056452

and of course all the cars .................. we had a vote on best colour for a Zed and as usual GM came out on top :thumbs: although there was a late entry for chewitts .......... and we had a visit from the air ambulance to say hello .......... hopefully there'll be some photos from them later

Great day ..... thanks guys and gals ... and thanks Roo for the organisation :#1:

Yes I polished mitches pipes :surrender:

Bloody brilliant day. Thanks everyone :thumbs:

:thumbs: thanks Roo you did a spot on job on my pipes :thumbs: which show are you going to next cos you could finish them off for me :thumbs::lol: ps hope kirsty isn't ache'n too much bless her :)

Great day yesterday, good to meet some new faces and see some of the old. The cars definitely got a lot of interest and I know we pointed a few people in the way of the forum. One guy was very interested as he was looking at a TT roadster but loved the 350z and didn't know they did a roadster. I need to get my hands on some cards though as we were a little short of them.

I thought I had avoided the 'show sunburn' until this morning!!!! :doh: