Japspeed k2, opinions wanted

350 Russ

i recently perchased this exhaust off of a member on here and was wondering if anyone else on here can help me out, the person i bought it off of said it fitted with no hassle and went well, but im looking at it thinking that the tail pipes stick out from the back box at different lengths? so anyone on here who has this exhaust can you please tell me if their back box sits square?

ea8b8a77.jpg

05387dd0.jpg

de7241ab.jpg

From memory it always looks worse off the car as well because the backbox doesn't sit square when fitted. So when its fitted and its at a slight angle it improves it slightly. My K2 doesn't follow the lines of the bumper when you look at it on the ramps. You should be able to fit and sort the tailpipes but like people have said you shouldn't have to. :thumbs:

ill be fitting it next week but dont want to have to butcher my current zorst to get off then find out this doesnt fit

Just make sure you give the bolts a good soaking with +gas or some other penetrating fluid before you start attacking them with the spanners..

From memory it always looks worse off the car as well because the backbox doesn't sit square when fitted. So when its fitted and its at a slight angle it improves it slightly. My K2 doesn't follow the lines of the bumper when you look at it on the ramps. You should be able to fit and sort the tailpipes but like people have said you shouldn't have to. :thumbs:

phew! thanks for that, i presumed the back box sat square on the car so was starting to wonder :headhurt:

phew! thanks for that, i presumed the back box sat square on the car so was starting to wonder :headhurt:

I am certainly not saying it will sit perfectly once fitted, just that it does sit at an angle. Mine currently sits with the tail on the left (as your looking at the rear) pointing slightly back into the centre and ever so slightly lower than the one on the right. I don't think only having the one hanger helps as this will always mean the right tailpipe sits slightly higher than the left.

This picture shows you how mine sit, going to have it sorted soon though.

Picture006.jpg

It sat straight on Jasons car Russ. :thumbs:

There are probably pics on here of the car that'd show it. I'm not sure if he had to adjust the hanger much or not.

his ad said it fitted fine but when I saw the angles of it after hearing all the horror storys I started wondering! That's a relief, thanks stew :thumbs: