Tyremen

Demolition49

I decided to order some Vredestien Ultra Sessanta tyres, i have recieved delivery of the rears but the fronts are out of stock on camskill so i went on tyremen.co.uk

Doesnt tell me if its next day delivery though as id love these tyres fitted for the weekend. So has anybody used them before and how quickly do they send out? Id like to know this morning so i can get the order in quickly! Thanks :thumbs:

RT, im sure your happy to hear im going for vredestiens!

Why not ring them? Numbers are on the website.

:scare: Like use the phone and TALK to a person! Those days are well gone :lol:;)

OP, So you decided to go all four corners in one go, :thumbs:

:drive1

Already recieved delivery of the rears, fronts out of stock on camskills just after i tryed to proceed at checkout! :bang:

I rang but he didnt know what he was talking about and just said monday... im sure they can deliver tomorrow

Place the order 1 hour ago and already got this e-mail

Dear josh ********,

All of the items from order #3572 have now been shipped:

2x 225/45R18 (95Y) Vredestein Sessanta XL

The tracking number for these items is ******* . You can see the status of this shipment at the following URL: http://www.city-link.co.uk/

Impressed by their efficiency

even if they go today, you usually need to pay alot extra for saturday delivery, it will 99% sure be sat in a DHL/ Interlink etc warehouse all weekend and delivered monday, (costs an extra £15 - £20 to post things like that on Saturday delivery at my work)

P.S if you want someone to fit them for you (who isnt a Kwik fit monkey) and wont damage your wheels, then pop to my work any weekday evening ( i work evenings at a alloy company/ also does tyres) so can do them for you whenever. I work there from 6pm onwards (offen till 10 - 11pm) Only problem is im outside London 3 minutes from (J11 of the M1 though..)

P.S if you want someone to fit them for you (who isnt a Kwik fit monkey) and wont damage your wheels, then pop to my work any weekday evening ( i work evenings at a alloy company/ also does tyres) so can do them for you whenever. I work there from 6pm onwards (offen till 10 - 11pm) Only problem is im outside London 3 minutes from (J11 of the M1 though..)

How much do you want? Any where are you based? Cheers!

I have a price of £10 a corner from a mehcanic my company uses on a regular basis.

P.S its being delivered by citylink 24 hour service, fingers crossed for tomorrow :thumbs:

just throw us £20. I'll Remove, strip, fit, properly balance (unlike some places) weights are either silver or black stick on's your choice (not hammer on's!) fitted back on the car, and properly torqued up etc!

Company is in Luton, Like i said couple of miuntes off J11

I am the sole fitter for a company called Alloy Wheels Direct who do all Genuine BMW, Brabus, AMG, Mercedes and Smart wheels. (i work for a company called Six one two, but work through them doing the other companys wheels) The guy who owns AWD wont let any one else fit his wheels up lol.

I only work there in the evenings from 6pm onwards as i have a office job during the day, so this is my second job. Place has a proper machine, means i dont use metal lever bars to fit the tyres. but plastic rollers :)

Also do a lot of Range Rovers, mainly 22s, as well as cars like Bentleys, Ferrari's and even the odd 195/50/15 on a rust bucket. :lol:

Just Reporting back and id like to say thanks :thumbs: to terry for fitting my tyres, took great care when doing them and was nice to see a different Z, k1 is fecking loud exhaust!

Anyways the vredestiens are great! the car feels really different (grippy + quieter) and they still need running in! :yahoo:

glad to have been of service, same back, good to see another zed, (even if yours was in the blue i wanted and newer :rant: )

christ the bridgestones are a bitch of a tyre to remove though, i should have charged you double! ;) but then again i get to nab you old fronts to keep me going till i get my new wheels.

the new tyres looked mental, love that tread pattern

Should that go into the google map?
Anybody near luton worth going down to get terry to fit your tyres :thumbs:

And terry Azures go faster too! :lol:

Gotta Say thought your Z was looking MINT! :thumbs:

No anders' date=' it should go in the [b']DOOGLE[/b] map :lol:

yammy.... ;):lol: