Look what i just found

My thoughts exactly Tarmac, if it doesnt follow the shape of the bumper then its £50 odd wasted or it could fit ok & be a bargain compared to £75-£90 for something like a Shine one,although id expect the Shine copy to be better standard

It would have to be REALLY bad to not fit :wacko:

Go for it :thumbs:

+1

Your more likley to screw up cutting the hole to fit it rather than it not fitting ;)

I can't believe how much they are now though, I paid something like £20 for mine off Phil

So do they give you a template for these things ? and what if you drive through torentional rain ?

anyone :)

Ste .

You don't really need a template, I didn't... you just cut the hole and make it larger by trial and error, the piece is much bigger than the hole needed :)

I've driven in heavy rain and never had a problem

So do they give you a template for these things ? and what if you drive through torentional rain ?

anyone :)

Ste .

You don't really need a template, I didn't... you just cut the hole and make it larger by trial and error, the piece is much bigger than the hole needed :)

I've driven in heavy rain and never had a problem

+1