And you think us lot are bad with the random talk

Jacko

Not sure if it's a gorrila or maybe chewbaca but with a shaved hand. Maybe part of a cunning disguise......

God! Its just clicked! .....

I reckon thats Sarnie! ..... thats why he never comes to any of the meets so far, he is scared that we will take the mickey! :teeth:

Not sure if it's a gorrila or maybe chewbaca but with a shaved hand. Maybe part of a cunning disguise......

I reckon thats Sarnie! ..... thats why he never comes to any of the meets so far, he is scared that we will take the mickey! :teeth:

I was at the Gumball, where was you? :p

Ooooh hark at you, found yourself at one meeting huh? Was it dry that day? :boxing:

I'm still waiting to see what day you pull out from the Wales rideout on....?

You know it MIGHT be raining that day? Or you just having a shave? :p

Ooooh hark at you, found yourself at one meeting huh? Was it dry that day? :boxing:

I'm still waiting to see what day you pull out from the Wales rideout on....?

You know it MIGHT be raining that day? Or you just having a shave? :p

Mate it wasn't raining, it was pissing down all day so that blows your theory out of the water eh :D;)

• 1 month later...