370z camera mount

Chris`I

I knew the new strut bar would come in useful eventually ;)

Take one Cullmann 1004 universal mount, add a ball head mount and mix with one 370z and voila :thumbs: This is the first mount I've found that opens wide enough to fit around the bar. I was going to get a Manfrotto Superclamp, but it didnt open wide enough.

The clamp doesnt come with a ball head, so you'll have to find one otherwise you cant tilt the camera.

IMG_0712.jpg

In position and ready to go...

IMG_0710.jpg

View from the mount... (would probably reposition it slightly and zoom in a little on track)

IMG_0708.jpg

Got if from http://www.dogcamsport.co.uk/ , perfect fit for anyone with a 370z looking to get a good solid camera mount.

Nice, I have the dogcam PV1000, stole it off my brother when he crashed his bike and gave up biking! :teeth:

I like the position you have, it's nice in the sense it gives a feeling of the cockpit and so on, but I agree with a little zoom in, it would be perfect!

Nice, I have the dogcam PV1000, stole it off my brother when he crashed his bike and gave up biking! :teeth:

I like the position you have, it's nice in the sense it gives a feeling of the cockpit and so on, but I agree with a little zoom in, it would be perfect!

I'm tempted to get a GoPro HD when I get my next lot of pay, they look really good. The view of the cockpit is slightly wider than most would get from point and shoot cameras as the Canon G11 I have goes quite wide angle. Hopefully get out and take some video soon :teeth:

I'm tempted to get a GoPro HD when I get my next lot of pay, they look really good. The view of the cockpit is slightly wider than most would get from point and shoot cameras as the Canon G11 I have goes quite wide angle. Hopefully get out and take some video soon :teeth:

:band:

Do it! The quality is from another planet! Heard people only recording in lower settings... why you wonder? Their PC's aint up for the task to edit them!!!

Btw... where's the vids...