Another UpRev by Abbey

BladesGrant

I went to Abbey at the beginning of the month to have the Zed tuned. As everyone else has said Mark and the team are very friendly and the service is second to none. The Information mark gives you is great and explains everything he is doing to the car.

Anyway here are my mods for comparison:

K&N Typhoon (although I was running OEM airbox for tune but Mark took this into account)

Motordyne Plenum spacer 5/16th

Japspeed Y pipe

Japspeed K2

Here are my graphs:

img001.jpg

img002.jpg

As everyone else has said its not really the figures that explain what happens to the car. When you drive it the car just has so much response. Everything feels more crisp and even sounds better. The 100% throttle makes a difference and I can't say about the limit being removed as not tried that one although it was very tempting on the way home!!! :lol:

I will definitely be using Abbey again in the future and tapping Mark for his knowledge.

Grant

How's it feeling buddy?? Need to take mine down to see the boys!

Yeah me too ... everytime I read a thread on The UpRev Remap ... I wanna get mine do asap ...

It's a shame that funds aren't looking so good at the moment ...

how much power did you gain from the re map then? and whats the grand total at the flywheel now? sorry i have no idea what how to read them graphs

The lower of the 2 lines is the initial and the higher of the 2 lines is the final.

That number is at the hub and you need to add about 30hp for drive train loss.. Some people use a % of between 10 and 15 loss so its about 280 at the fly

Car feels amazing, definitely the best mod to go for IMO.

Cars original figure was 242whp and ended with 252.6. I wasn't really interesting in the big figures but the way it felt and definitely not disappointed!!

I think that puts the flywheel hp at somewhere in the 280s but sure someone can correct me if I am wrong.

How's it feeling buddy?? Need to take mine down to see the boys!

Yeah me too ... everytime I read a thread on The UpRev Remap ... I wanna get mine do asap ...

It's a shame that funds aren't looking so good at the moment ...

+1

I so want to go and get this done :bang:

Fathers day is this Sunday though, I will ask my 16 year old and see what he say's :lol: